Fashion

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Morning To-Do List

I'm all about a good Sunday morning lounge but making a pre-Monday list is necessary mental feng shui for forgetful folk like me. So after my 11.30 am rise and just before making a pot of coffee I made some brain scribbles. Yep - note to all you hispters - Molskine diaries may have been goody bag bling at LFW but their bleached pages are an inconvenient truth (says Green as a Thistle). Get your eco on and go recyclable. Pulp paper goes much better with an Anti-IT bag anyhow. But I digress... My social calendar is already looking a tad bloated (eek!) and the week hasn't yet begun. Tuesday sees the opening of Manolo Blahnik's in-store boutique at Brown Thomas with a personal appearance from the man himself. Thursday is Indigo & Cloth's 1st birthday party and Wrangler exhibition with Ryan McGinley. I'm sure there's something I've forgotten. Maybe I should be writing this down after all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion