Fashion

Monday, October 6, 2008

Shoe Alert - 30s Style Brogues

It's official. My little ballerina pumps have been placed at the back of the abyss; otherwise known as my shoe closet. It seems these fancy schmanzy numbers to my right are the new style for flatties. Yup - prepare to channel your inner Jazz hands - 30s brogues are back. They were all over London Fashion Week - so much so I felt myself a bit out of place (and jealous!) in my vertiginous heels. Fashion's fiercest were wearing them with turn up jeans, peg leg trousers, dresses, minis - you name it. In fact the whole masculine/feminine dichotomy doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Best you rent out Victor/Victoria for some style cues. It's all about androgy-dressing this and next year my pretties.

Image: Black and white lace-up flat brogue, Office €65

Their message to you is:

Amalone €65

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion