Fashion

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Public Apology

I'd like to issue a public apology to my thighs. There was no need for me to systematically polish off a chocolate cake in 24 hours (although it was fun). Nor was it smart to believe champagne and croissants could pass as fruit and fibre. This behaviour I realise only serves to cause irrevocable pain. Wrenching off leather trousers in the fitting room of Principles may make good blog fodder but that sales assistant wasn't too happy when I asked her to grab a leg. In fact, I'm certain it was out of sympathy that she chose not to charge me for the damage. From now on I will aim to maintain adipose-challenged pins - or if I could just hold out til February when the volume trend will be hitting the highstreet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion