Fashion

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brown Thomas Menswear Relaunch

So much for the spirit of blogging. I've been less than 'of the moment' recently and a bit more like 'after the fact' with my missives. Safe to say it has had a lot to do with the full-on fashion shenanigans in the capital of late. The Brown Thomas menswear department relaunch was just one swanky soiree that kept me in bubbles and Balenciaga for the evening. Not only is the place an absolute aesthetic mecca - it should be after a €10 million squid refurb - but the lust-worthy labels (Westood, Gucci, Canali, Burberry) and uber-hot on stage trumpeter kept me salivating for the night. We were loving the English Eccentric look worn by the waitresses. I thought the hat was Carolina Herrera until I was told it was Penneys with feathers! Kudos to the stylist. And a bit cheeky too! We likey! ;

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion