Fashion

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fashion Feng-Shui

A little Friday night chat with my friend Karoona got me thinking about getting my life in order. Having used Feng Shuit principles to map out her room, she's started to notice some good vibes in her life. Hmmm.....maybe my room could use a similar clear out. Where would one start? Those piles of press releases, magazines, books and tearsheets. Maybe the burgeoning stack of beauty products, lotions and potions? What about my shoe corner which acts as an extended closet? Or the table full of aromatherapy candles? That pile of handbags shoved in the corner next to my bed? Hey, at least I had options. And so the cull began yesterday afternoon finishing just about an hour ago. Dayum I had shit! Now that my room is a paragon of minimalism, the next point is organise each sextile with its corresponding area in my life. As things stand, my life looks like this:

1) Shoes are in my romance and relationships section (very appropriate)
2) Wardrobe occupies my fame and repuation section (again not far off)
3) Beauty products are in my knowledge section (spooky!)
4) Handbags go hand in hand with travel (and lots if you've ever travelled with me)

I'm beginning to believe this Feng Shui biz and am considering going the whole '6 in every colour' on it to see what it can do. Keep ya posted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion