Fashion

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oyster Magazine - Worth a Shuck

When I got stopped at LFW by Oyster magazine to get my piccie taken - have to admit - hadn't a scooby who they were. In fact you could say I wouldn't know them if I shucked over them. (har har!) Okay. So I'm not a comedian but you did sorta giggle. Anyhoo...I took a breeze through their site (looking for my mug of course) and gotta admit am WAY impressed. These fellas are up there with my beloved JC Report. Without them I wouldn't have known that Sophia Copolla is designing bags for Vuitton, Valentino sacked creative director Alessandra Facchinetti, several Prada models wiped out on the SS09 runways in sky high heels and corsets are making models faint on the runway. This shiz is good! Kudos to my Aussie Aesthetes. Love ya! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion