Fashion

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vintage Blues

There's nothing worse than having to diet into a dress you love. Yesterday, after receiving this 50s jacquard dress from my favourite online vintage store, I was faced with the smarting realisation that duct taping my mouth is real possibility. As eating is far to fun to consider giving up, I thought about getting a body wrap or altering the dress. Neither seemed appealing; in particular the latter which could ruin the garment. I've decided instead to go down the Spanx route. Rumour has it if you get the smallest size into which you can be shoehorned, you can lose a good inch. And a good inch is all that's required with this beauty. God forbid I should darken the doors of Carlisle Fitness. If only my credit card were as prisitine as that of my gym membership.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion