Fashion

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Blog Press

It's been a buzy month for I Blog between styling and writing, so much so that I've been neglecting my daily style soundbytes. To prove that I haven't just been sitting on my nelly watching telly (although X Factor is totally allowed!), here is some evidence to my whereabouts of late:

1) The lovely Georgina Heffernan at RTE Fashion has done an interview with me on the rise of the blog. Check it out here!
2) Mybeautifulboutique.com has included me in their 'Gorgeous Finds' section where I spill the beans on my fave shopping haunts. Click here.
3) Off the Rails Live! hits Dublin's RDS from Nov 14-17 and with it brings OTRL magazine featuring photoshoot of me and my fellow fashion blogging brethern. Pick up your free copy at the show!
4) If you like a bit of magazine show action of an afternoon, tune into The Afternoon Show on RTE 1. Over the next fortnight, I'll be presenting slots on cosy warm winter coats and 1940s glamour. Click here to check out my last four appearances.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion