Fashion

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Highstreet Rip Off

You may be wondering why I'm sporting some MK circa 2005 on I Blog. Well, it seems the pint-sized media mogul and I are spliced by a sartorial idiosyncracy - we're both rocking some ripped rags. Yes, I unwittingly have been subjected to the perils of crusty chic courtesy of the highstreet. Only last week, I popped into a well-known retailer to pick up a cardigan and leggings for the weekend. Within one day - the elastic of the leggings stretched, a hole appeared in the leg and the cardi now looks like it belonged to the Michelin Man. Not happy. I started to doubt whether it was my prodigious arse that caused the strain on the lycra (thanks Trinny!) but something tells me they just don't make 'em like they used to. I wouldn't mind but we're not talking Penney's or H&M here. This is supposedly an 'upmarket' chain - and what's worse, this is not the first time I've been cheated. Shame on me. I should no better not to fall for that Mediterranean charm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion