Fashion

Thursday, November 6, 2008

hours and hours of crawling

my first reaction to this video was of annoyance, and i rolled my eyes casting it off as up it's own pretentious arse. but I was intrigued and watched it again.
I like the idea, a girl crawling around a prada store in a hospital gown; it's very vulnerable in a gorgeous way.

i could do with less of the screaming at the camera, and having sienna miller as the star makes me feel a little uncomfortable, especially when her character is saying things like "i don't how i'll ever, having done the things i've done, and been to the plaes i've been to, how i'll ever be a normal person."
which seem relevant to the actress herself*, whilst at the same time, I can't believe her as an actress and she comes across as contrived.



think the casting of an erin wasson-esque nobody would have been better.
but i don't think this song would be getting attention if that was the case!

the hours- see the light
directed by tony kaye
art direction by damien hirst
screaming and looking pretty by sienna miller

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion