Fashion

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Socks

Socks - not the most inspiring of footwear. Those cotton overlays that disguise your need for a pedicure however are a necessary (albeit unsexy) accessory . Bout time we paid them some attention! Show your feet some love y'all and get some brushed cotton numbers that make your 'pieds' coo like doves on a fence in Central Park. I advise hooking up that quintent atop your ankle to some Happy Socks. Happy Socks aren't just bright n funky; at €7 a pair they're recession-proof too. Did I mention, they wear like a hard hat? The last pair of socks I had that worked it like Beyonce were my 1986 Catholic school knee socks from Anthony Ryan's that finally ripped last year after over 20 years on the go. Don't judge. I believe in quality and I got it damn it! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion