Fashion

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Phil Mitchell Hearts Hakkasan

I was in London yesterday for a super press day courtesy of Asos.com. Not only did we journos get a sneaky peek at the SS09 collection (more deets anon!) but they kindly treated us to a lovely dim sum lunch at Hakkasan. On my way out to the front desk to get my coat, I heard someone ask for a menu. I turned around to see Eastenders' Phil Mitchell beside me. As I casually buttoned up, he asked the maitre d' if he could make a booking. 'For how many?' she asked; at which point I was tempted to chime in 'It's for faaaamily Phil, innit?' Luckily I resisted the urge to get headbutted. I'm sure the poor bloke has heard that line umpteen times...and he looked a bit cross. Still glad I was in the presence of East End lore...even if it was in the West End.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion