Fashion

Monday, November 3, 2008

running to her beck and call



no joke, when i saw the words "beck" and "chloe sevigny" in the same sentence and then strang together the muddle of lovely words and understood that she will be starring in everybody's favourite scientologist's video for "gamma ray", parts of my limbs started to melt as I began to radiate happiness. such brilliant names being emalgimated into a single association produces for me the same effect as that of "blonde horny twins" to a prepubescent boy.





i must admit that I found it difficult to watch chloe sevigny prance about in a little leotard* purely for the fact that she never smiles in this and she looks a wee bit into herself. then i remembered two things; a woman should be able to dance confidently without others making assumptions that she is into herself (i'm so ashamed, I can't believe I found myself thinking just that for a millisecond) and um, ever heard of an actor's brief?

*although i find it refreshing that there is a noticeable wobbling around her thighs and thank the lord, a noticeable absense of mechanic grease to roll around in ala christina milian.



so, i conclude..
yay chloe, i still heart you like a fat kid loves cake.

and i'm glad to see you again, it's been a while.


AND... I am
totally going to make myself a pair of hieroglyphic patterned tights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion