Fashion

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

unique


Thanks to my bid to clear my bedroom of old rolls of film and disposable cameras before moving to Manchester I got these snaps from the last Topshop Unique show back from developing. Of each of the four seasons of Unique shows I've gone to this was my favourite; it was so enjoyable to watch a show that felt so fun in it's styling whilst being able to hold it's own against the other designers showing at London Fashion Week. The drama of the fuzzy eyebrows and animal heads and the snug furs and knits against the woodchip runway left me feeling just as excited for the Autumn back in February as I am now. 

Just looking at these makes me all the more impatient for the Spring/Summer show on the 18th. Although I'm not sure I can face thinking about Summer wardrobes before it's cold enough to even wear a coat, I can't wait to see what Team Topshop have up their sleeves given the new setting of the old Eurostar terminal at Waterloo. While on the subject of Topshop Unique, the first pieces from the AW10 collection have started to filter onto the website, I'm still holding out for the blue wax macs jackets..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion