Fashion

Monday, September 27, 2010

rear windows




A few photos of my wee little room in student halls. Semi-normal blogging can hopefully resume soon now that freshers week is over. This afternoon has been rather bleak and spent with Morrissey on shuffle (granted he is never one to remedy bleakness) while I attempt to get my head around signing up to more courses and generally feeling hazy and dazey with brain as grey as the skies in Control.

Still, I'm enjoying being in a new city and especially relishing my walks back from the University which take me through the Curry Mile and countless Indian wholefood markets to stop by. Aching arms can be justified when they hold carrier bags laden with chapatis and spices for slap up home made Prawn Masalas! Also note my view which serves as a sneaky sort of homage to Hitchcock's Rear Window when dusk falls and each window is an animated little stage framing somebody brushing their hair or standing over a stove in each room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion