Fashion

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

and onto chapter two


These are (in order) my 'leaving for university in the morning' emotions.
There are lots of things that I'm going to be really sorry to leave behind but after my spell of melancholy yesterday, some pep talks from friends and an I Ching reading from my Granny over lunch (!) I've rediscovered that feeling of excitement and anticipation about what lies ahead.

And you know what lies ahead don't you? At least a week of erratic and meagre blogging. I apologise in advance, for real, I wish I could get into the swing of things with some regular blogging again but I unless I want to encourage names like 'laptop friend' from my prospective flatmates I ought to operate a strict door wedged open, laptop lid closed policy. I know the next fortnight is a period of transition for lots of other people off to University so best of luck if you too are flying the nest!

Peace out Bristol, I'm going to miss you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion