Fashion

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what the topshop girls wear

How's this for a cool concept? This week Grazia Magazine armed Kate Moss with a camera and ordered her to take a gander around the Topshop offices in search of girls whose look she loved. And these are the results. I don't care so much about the Kate Moss element, without being too dubious, I'm not even sure I believe it happened quite like this (more likely that someone searched around for those dressed most suitably to be presented to Moss) I'm just enjoying being able to have a nose at the ensembles of the Topshop ladies.

I don't recognise any of these sartorially blessed lovelies from my oh-so brief stint of work experience at Topshop HQ, so I'm guessing they work for the design team or at least such a department that Kate would actually talk to when she pops in to Berners St to "design".

But I can imagine it now, it's the stuff dreams are made of; you've been told that Kate Moss while be taking a trip around your office in search of the most stylish of you and your collegues. You're filled with hope and wanting, imagining her complimenting your shoes and asking if you're free at lunch to grab a bite and swap style tips. She's approaching your desk and you're mid breakfast with mouthfuls of granola buried deep into your cheeks, "Ah," you think "She has spotted the Acne-esque silhouette I was crafting until the early hours of the morning!" and just at that moment she saunters straight past and grabs the hand of a grinning collegue decked head to toe in Erin x RVCA. You could cry.

pics; grazia

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion