Fashion

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Paris Fashion Week - Le Fin

Excusez-moi for the hiatus. It's been a major fashion blur here in Paris what with my packed schedule, remedial French, piss poor sense of direction and oh wait...food poisoning. Yes indeed. Thankfully before the curious incident of the cheese sandwich I had already: bagged two front row seats (a much more difficult task than London), chatted with Beth Ditto, got Rachel Zoe's crew backstage at Valli, had Ms. Zoe call me a 'sweetie', got my own personalised chair at Dior, lusted at Bruno Pieters and Sharon Wauchob, chatted about music with V Westwood, dodged the anti-fur protestors (my vintage pelt - that's another story), dodged Pamela Anderson backstage at Dior with my pelt and bumped into Mickey from Eastenders (qu'est que c'est?), got invited to a charity dinner at the Intercontintental, sat next to Vogue's Harriet Quick at Wunderkind and got myself one more backstage blagging at Roland Mouret for tomorrow before I fly back home. Not bad considering I've spent the past three days since le fromage going to shows in converse and jeans, filing copy and going to bed at 7pm. Efficient. Moi? Mai oui! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion