Fashion

Saturday, March 21, 2009

The 8th Fashion Bloggers' Brunch


There's not a lot that gets me out of bed at 7.30am on a Saturday - unless it involves shopping and brunching. Being the trooper I am, I bucked the weekend trend and hopped a private coach to Kildare Village for the 8th Fashion Blogger's Brunch. Oh how we were pampered! Pink champagne to start, followed by goody bags, gift vouchers and shopping (I'm loving my All Saints scarf - was €92, now €27.60), brunch in Dunne and Crecenzi's and ermm...more shopping. Dublin Streets scored two pairs of trainers and a hoody from Nike for €40 while Male Mode and Fashion Filosofy pulled off some nifty bargains in Reiss. I'll be back again me thinks to check out the Anya Hindmarch swag and pillage All Saints again. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to using my North Face lip balm lanyard skiing this week. Seamless segue, no? That's right kids, I'm off to sample some 5 star chalet action in the Alps. Out with my harem pants and in with some swanky salopettes. Until next week. Woosh! Woosh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion