Fashion

Thursday, March 19, 2009

On Yer Bike!

I never thought I'd see the day I'd consider cycling stylish. But let's face it, pissing Irish rain + the worst public transport in Western Europe = a change of heart. Hence, I'm hearting majorly on these new GRAN(NY)TURISMO bikes (€695) from BT2. They're retro enough to appeal to my vintage side with the benefit of anti-rust colours (loving the aquamarine), a fully enclosed chain guard (no greasy ankles there!) and...wait for it...a basket! Agyness Deyn has already been spotted on one around London and its only a matter of time before Alexa Chung matches one to her Marc Jacobs cardi. What's more - the aul 'high nelly' is a bit of an Irish institution. A bit like the travelling equivalent of knitting and drinking tea. We likey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion