Fashion

Monday, March 23, 2009

panic on the streets of london panic on the streets of birmingham

[this+outfit.jpg]

clockwise from left: tee by Rodebjer, $100; ring by kimberley mcdonald, £3,530; clutch by yves saint laurent, £820; frilly vest by topshop, £16; pleat trousers by lanvin, £560; marc jacobs heels, £425

I cannot describe to you the desperation I am currently feeling to buy myself this pile of clothes (or hell, to have thrown at me in the least dignified and most degrading way necessary). searching for the perfect pair of pegleg trousers on the high street is fruitless and I think my best option is a train ticket to Cos in London.

I found a quote on
flora's box which makes the reality that it will not be at least 15 years until I can afford such beauties mildly less painful:

' lack of money is no obstacle. lack of an idea is an obstacle.'
by ken hakuta.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion