Fashion

Monday, September 15, 2008

vanessa traina in purple magazine and more topshop

Photobucket

i thought "what's your favourite thing about being a woman?" was an interesting question. what would your answer be? and if you're a guy; what are your thoughts on a woman's best qualities?

from thefunkloft.blogspot.com

ps, the topshop unique ss09 pictures are up; I've heard lots of praise as this collection being the best yet, and I agree; it's gone back to more youthful roots, but still has that directional inspiring edge.

no joke, i'm actually starting to think about my spring wardrobe, or at least how I can incorporate these elements into my winter look. the collection will hit the store in february, so it's a toss up between DIY or saving up..


i'm hoping to get updating and replying to comments asap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion