Fashion

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

in my room (she'll get to you..)

a.'s post has been holding down the fort over the past couple of days whilst i've been being very good at getting on with work and getting relatively early nights. but chh, all that good behaviour had to end sometime soon!

there is no denying that the selby has catered for the guilty pleasure of curtain twitching that we all thought we were hiding. it's pretty incredible that his site has become so well known in such a short space of time.

rather than ranting on about the wonders of the site (we all know, yadda, yadda..), I thought I'd take the plunge and capture my new room with some snaps.

pretty scary to have these out there for all to see.
and just as a little piss take (of myself, not mr selby!..) the compulsory paper questionnaire at the end..








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion