Fashion

Thursday, September 25, 2008

falls on the run way at prada, a wee case of schadenfreude make

another fashion week, another fall (or few..) on the runway.
this time it was the models at Prada who made us sigh "eesh kabeesh" as they teetered and stumbled down the runway in skyhigh snakeskin heels.

I should imagine that Stam is regularly haunted by flashbacks of that astoundinly awful (yet none the less schadenfredue enducing..) fall at Chloe back in 2006. I know I have reoccuring nightmares that involve that headsmacking on the floor. So look at the sheer determination on her face below at Prada's show. "Not again, not bloody well again.." are the thoughts racing around her head, me thinks.

I do geniunely feel sorry for these girls, talk about embarrasment.. but there is no doubt that it adds a little fun to the shows; the shoes are so ridiculous at times that it is indeed laughable..


pics fashionologie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion