Fashion

Saturday, September 13, 2008

london fashion week; topshop unique

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

agagagaga..
so i found out last night through a last minute email that I have a ticket with my name on it for the Topshop Unique show tomorrow (the start of London Fashion Week.)!

so very very excited, and while at first, I was quite laid back about outfits, I'm now bewildered.

there is the weather to think about; maybe the
shredded wool zip jumper won't be such a great option now that the blazing hot sun has finally come out.

my trusty office heels are fantastically comfortable heels, so of course I'll be wearing those.

please please, give me some ideas, i'm in need of a second opinion!

at the moment, I'm thinking of going down the ripped tights, black mini (with zipped pockets) for a bit of a grunge luxe look.

i'm so bloody excited; and i'll be taking along my camera to share the sights with you!

ps, exchanged a few texts with
dear abby yesterday; she was strolling through bryant park and had some exciting model spots! ask her more when she is back..

pic fashiontoast

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion