Fashion

Saturday, August 7, 2010

saturday 7th

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5QvR-AFPcVCLJWLSSM10AMuvELZ0aMuLuU85Rl4rrw0fhFA-tursHq4wgFUXReEAPaZyKA38-FdYk_UJqkVt_mh6gwNZq0W8zZJI349qDWGtxhnBy7-E4ABmbIvMSgwVTQhY-MHI-cY8/s1600/sat+7th+aug.jpg

Since looking at my work rota and seeing Saturday 7th August was a gorgeously blank anomaly amongst a calendar of full weekends I have been very excited. I know, simple pleasures. Sadly awaking feeling poorly put the kibosh on my plans to see Inception and cross things off of my hideously long to-do list. But fresh air is needed and so I'm wrapping up (even if that's completely unneccessary in August) and trying my chances at the local charity shops. I bought these brown Jamie jeans on uniform at work this week after spending lots of hours lusting over them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion