Fashion

Monday, August 30, 2010

Falling into Autumn

To say I was 'off the mark' about this summer was, well, off the mark. I mistook former lazy days of the season as a continuum - ones that would extend into that of 2010 with trademark languidness. I booked a holiday, planned little and prepared to go with the flow. Little did I know that flow would spiral into a vortex of back-to-back photoshoots and general fashion frenzy. Hey, it's been a blast but gosh gee golly, I'm beat. With the snugly wools of autumn nestling back onto the shop shelves, here are a few things to look forward to:


Irish Examiner Weeeknd A/W 10 11 Trend Report
Out this Saturday, September 4th featuring the must-haves for the season. Photographer - Miki Barlok, Model and stylist - Annmarie O'Connor, Make-up - Kate O'Reilly, Hair - Suzanne Malone.

Brown Thomas Style Workshops
This Thursday, September 2nd pop into Brown Thomas from 5.30 pm for some late night shopping; and to see me talk through the latest trends of the season.

TK Maxx
I had the privilege of styling the TK Maxx media day last week and discovering Gold Label which launches Thursday, September 3rd. What is Gold Label? A merchandised rack front-and-centre of all the top catwalk designers - current season - from €129.99. Nice!

Redesign
You may have noticed a new look I Blog Fashion. I've been dragged kicking and screaming into a new Blogger redesign. I'm still playing around with it so some tweaks are in order but it's getting there.

Shhh!
I was honoured to play a part in a charity initiative with one of Ireland's foremost designers. Very honoured indeed. Details to-be-announced. Watch this space!!

Photo: behind the scenes at The Dubliner A/W 10 photoshoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion