Fashion

Saturday, August 7, 2010

a.p.c philosophy

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhN1kJN3MMtqmZZx1RyK-e0vSsymO9PDkzGmC_hSUVplQrlnH60D2vNdWIP5ro_WZfhNYNPmFIezYZmO2FX2xmbM1RYJUZBAsJ5SnQUhIYSCszUg9XQWTJhLBYFNWKEl1ARejA1_SnOAgU/s1600/apc+fall+11.jpg



After a couple of collections that left me feeling malnourished, A.P.C's Fall collection has me licking my lips and counting my pennies. Completely in line with the brown/cord/short combinations I'm envisioning for autumn and deliciously simple, naturellement. While on the topic of A.P.C, I found this Behaviour Guide over at So Much To Tell You, as compiled by Mr a.p.c himself, Jean Touitou. If I could be part of any cult, it would probably be the cult of A.P.C. Gingham smocks, art classes with Jessica Ogden and wise, wise words like these. 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhjyg05Znz95Zaq0XMEc5onONuYYFjXNeFyDtf-2octg423UjjMdzYFAdYqNZMXEnOOGK6Kya0VYDJzufi6gt9iCq5eovQyMuD5om0BsCYsdtVNPtlXrtKfQdCTI5c8gjlOREqtVuQWqL8/s1600/jean+touitou.jpeg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion