Fashion

Friday, May 7, 2010

franklins

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh48KF-6jeGaYiRfVZLOkFlkHB3j0emmwgslhoX1KGouwsMynl80b3AeErHAREkCjdD6uOlJ_-UmASszXkBYv6RTZex1zI1Mv8WMlg77A9DEgct6KGyDr8xF5-IgMO4WGDARw0qItiMIbA/s1600/jeffrey+campbell+franklin+cork+shoes.jpg

Thanks to the lovely jessica of january I am now madly and deeply in love with these 'franklin' cork platforms from jeffrey campbell. i'm pretty tall and don't tend to wear super duper heels as much as I used to (purely because I don't like my BFG-esque skill of looking down on the rest of the room when I go out in heels-that's how it feels at least..) I feel that these may be the shoes to break the habit for a while at least. Only problem is, where on earth can I get my mitts on them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion