Fashion

Monday, May 24, 2010

ebay ebay ebay

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-z6yZB33NCRBYGEOYoG2WOZU60YJL4olnPHUdwdDM7YBdexeBLKjCauJLbrYxT4SfkDhg0kfPXMl1a0NpgHdTg_zutSi63ofLWIt9dX5lwceZPN6UnfygvAkyGKUi_Ko7IqoVOdB3ZBA/s1600/101_1139%5B1%5D


I'm having a bit of a wardrobe overhaul so everything that realistically I no longer wear is headed to eBay! I've just listed some items but more are coming.

If you're impartial to Topshop brogues and 70's style secretary blouses among other things take a look. I'm shipped internationally too but worldwide postage prices haven't been included as prices will depend. Drop me a line either through ebay/email/or here if you don't live in the UK and would like to know more.

discotheque confusion eBay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion