Fashion

Saturday, May 22, 2010

dicking about

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj4YtUAO6r0BNKYmIpo2xRD-RvRx0XkEEPdgwjqxtxM6M0_6niX6fsxSf8r2hUL7A_jaFk_1egBoahcRsEYOlgD-GmG6OUhievNSczjvLrDYN1D7lohvmsuObUTGaoi9yG7Mawu_QHgsnE/s1600/discotheque+confusion+stevie.jpg

oh hello. It's Saturday night. rather collectively and democratically my friends and I bailed on our plans so i've been saving money and dicking about at home.

which means stroking cats, belly laughing at Have I Got News For You and The Ricky Gervais Show, lazily eating an omelette for tea and reaquainting myself with the camera for some much needed outfit posts. earlier this evening I went to the UWE Graduate Fashion Show which was rather fantastic but steady on steeds, more about that later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion