Fashion

Sunday, February 21, 2010

travelling in style

[chloe+airport.jpg]
[chloe+sevigny+airport+style.jpg]
[chloe+sevigny+airport.jpg]
Images, Chloe Sevigny traveling back from the Golden Globes, via The Fashion Spot

Photographic evidence of Chloe Sevigny mastering that ever elusive airport oxymoron of 'travelling in style'. Her highwaisted jeans are the sweeetest pair I've ever laid eyes on! The longwinded process of finding the right pair of jeans is always something that leaves my quest unfulfilled but these pictures cause me to want to scramble back into action. I welcome the day when I may bend over without fear of revealing midriff (or vulgar, I know but what can only be described as 'Jean Crack.')

PS, Time to hunt for some old school Kickers shoes, I think. The plastic chunkiness of Chloe's shoes (already attributes that get the thumbs up from me footwear wise) have inspired this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion