Fashion

Saturday, February 27, 2010

saturday morning

[SATURDAY+MORN.jpg]

Ah, working in retail means that sadly most of my weekends are spent hustlin at Topshop and I'm always sad to leave my house in the morning where my parents are planning their day around the sofa and papers and various lovely meals to punctuate the weekend. So I am fully embracing having the day off today. I mean it. So this is what my weekend looks like thus far. My faithful Nigella Lawson recipe for American pancakes, a fairly early start with The Guardian crossword, Best Coast on repeat and an outfit consisting of clogs, a checked shirt and high waisted jeans (that jeans quest I spoke of the other day has finally and abrupted come to an end, hurrah!)

Please indulge the details of your weekend and what you have planned. I'm nosy like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion