Fashion

Monday, February 1, 2010

Sinead Doyle

It's rare that I get obsessive about clothes. Okay that's a lie. Let me rephrase. It's rare that I obsess ad infinitum about a particular item of clothing. Normally it's a stormy tempestuous lust-fest which fades to a worn fondness with time. Not with this dress. This is THE dress I've not been able to shake since clapping my peepers on it last year. The bias-cut maxi beauty is the creation of Irish designer Sinead Doyle who knows a thing or three about modern tailoring. It's the kind of dress you will forge excuses to wear - 'Of course, I can wear it washing the car; or paragliding.' Luckily I have a fairly legit one in the offing. As one of the judges for the Hennessy Best Dressed Lady competition at Leopardstown this Sunday, I shall be wearing this baby with pride as I scout. Oh, did I mention she fashioned me a wee turban to go with it? Lovin' your work Sinead! xxx

Credits: A/W 2009 Collection, photographed by Trevor Caldwell (www.silvercloudimagery.com), Make-up by Paula McEvoy, Model Rachel Jones
Location: Silver Cloud Imagery Studios Arklow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion