Fashion

Monday, February 8, 2010

lights out

http://i48.tinypic.com/zm1buu.jpg

Jesus, I really didn't plan to be running around to all of these different places but tomorrow morning I'm hopping on a train to Manchester with my Mum. We'll be spending a couple of nights there so that I can attend the University open day. I've been offered a place to read American Studies and I'm pretty set on studying there. I'm torn between taking time to make a well informed and adult decision or just thinking 'fuck it' and hastily accepting my offer so that it's done.

Either way, I'm looking forward to spending some time with Mum as our timetable clashes these days and I haven't seen much of her lately. Incidentally, if anybody has any tips regarding second hand bookshops in Manchester, do let me know (she's going through a crazy phase of getting through novels like they're going out of print..) and the same goes for Curry houses. I hear good things about the 'Curry Mile'? In the mood for some good comfort nosh, innit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion