Fashion

Monday, February 15, 2010

there's a brand new dance but I don't know it's name

picture, childhood flames

I know, I know, as a blogger it should really be me telling you what I think about Fashion Week, but the truth is, I've had little time to keep up with the goings on over in New York and what I have managed to see hasn't quickened my heartbeat or had me scheming ways of affording pieces from the runway, it's all just looked dare I say it, the same (fur, check. well cut trousers, check.).


But hopefully you can prove me wrong (let's blame it on my mind being elsewhere; I finally booked the flights for my 6 week trip around America last night!) and tell me which designers have whet your AW10 appetite. I'm holding out for Proenza Schouler!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion