Fashion

Sunday, January 24, 2010

sunday night

[henri+carter+bresson.jpg][50ijyw.jpg]

Tomorrow I'm off to Paris. Feeling a wee bit unprepared as it's after midnight and I'm yet to pack and sort out all of the tedious paperwork that accompanies modern day flying. I have on the other hand had a lovely evening at mine, served up big dishes of lasagne to friends (mix of best friends and some interesting new ones). We shared our appreciation for
lamebook.com, politically incorrect jokes, me and Josh had some geeky chat exchanging our love for Haw-Lin and Christo and Jeanne-Claude while Jo chuckled at our schoolchild-ish excitement. We'll meet same time next week at mine with plans to have a merry lunch, all mucking in and saying goodbye before Josh goes to Borneo for a few months and myself and Jo head off to Stockholm for a quick break.

Posting may resume while I am away, who knows. Taking the laptop with me so that in between visiting Versailles and Père Lachaise Cemetery (and wherever else, we have a long list of 'to-sees' but please recommend where you see fit!), myself and Joanna can plan our trip to America this Spring.

So I may be back tomorrow or indeed in a week..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion