Fashion

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Camilla Skovgaard

The 'big freeze' that has befallen our mild and misty isle is wrecking havoc with my wardrobe choices. Unused to such Baltic conditions, I've taken to wearing my sister's climbing boots to avoid slipping and breaking a leg in my leopard print booties which have no ice grips and are potentially lethal. But of course...
That's when I actually venture outside. New Year's Eve saw me pushing the cab out of a snow bank in 5-inch heels after it skidded off the road. Thankfully there were no witnesses. With this 'winter wonderland' due to hang about for while longer, it's made me consider better boots. I'm thinking these Camilla Skovgaard 'tread' beauties will do the job quite nicely: uber chic with a grip as tight as a gaggle of broads at a Balmain sample sale. Nice one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion