Fashion

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Closet Clean-outs and Seasonless Style

Into all of our lives a little clutter must fall, more often than not it tends to reside in our wardrobes. This January, tune into The Afternoon Show on RTE1 where I'll be detoxing the country's closets each Tuesday from 4 pm. I'm a huge fan of purging my unwanted purchases - if only to replace them with new ones! With my new year's ressie to silence my inner trend whore, I recently did a pre-Christmas cull of 'what was I thinking' impulse buys and sold them on eBay. Instead, I'm committing my closet to the mantra of 'seasonless style'. Check out this Isabella Oliver 'Roma' frock I'm wearing. Lovely draping, great length . Slip it on and 'BAM!' - instantly dressed. More to the point, it not-so-secretly gives you insta-boobs! Serious bonus points! Me likey...a lot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion