Fashion

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

that autumn haze

Today I woke up from one of those perfectly vivid dreams that you wish more than anything could be real.

And was about to hold a grudge against the day for making it end until I opened my curtain and saw the city under a thick breath of morning mist with the autumn sun blazing through.

And it made me think of this Ryan McGinley editorial and then it was impossible to be mad.
[w+magazine+june+2007+kate+moss.jpg]

image, the fashion spot
w magazine june 2007
kate moss by ryan mcginley
I know my blogging has been minimal lately, but for the first time ever I can put my hand on my heart and truly say that I'm putting academics first. Getting started on the university application process and my time is being spent scrawling ideas for a personal statement and pretending that aren't unread issues of Fantastic Man magazine and Vogue over in the corner.
I'm missing posting though so will be back asap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion