Fashion

Thursday, October 1, 2009

MY NYX HAUL FROM THE STATES HAS ARRIVED (FINALLY)!+A DISAPPOINTED UPDATE

So here's my much awaited package from MSCUPPYCAKES.COM.
Khymm, Shobe and I shared a NYX order pool for mscuppycakes.com.
So we ordered this last July and after 3 mos., the package has finally arrived.
The processing of orders usually takes a month, as stated in the policies of the mscuppycakes store.

But we have learned our lesson from this store/seller. Our order was heck delayed, then one of Khymm's orders was out of stock and she wasn't informed, and in the invoice, it said that her orders are all processed. When she got her package, the out of stock item was noted and that the amount she paid was refunded but Khymm told me that she never received any refunds yet. While mscuppycakes sent a wrong lipstick color for Shobe's orders.

The store's processing is SOOOOO slow, customer service is bad and I'm quite disappointed with my purchases. Well, it's out of the question already but the waiting time that it took only to be disappointed in the end is not worth the wait at all.

So here's my package

I ordered the following Nyx products: Concealer in a jar Medium and Round Lipsticks in Chloe and Narcissus

**WILL POST THE SWATCHES AND REVIEWS IN A WHILE! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion