Fashion

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bling-a-Bib for the ISPCC

I'm no designer. Unless you count that time circa 1988 when I made a lycra body con dress for Home Economics. Took me two months and buckled like a legless Christmas reveller about every two inches. When asked therefore by the ISPCC to Bling-a-Bib for their Christmas fundraising drive, I was determined to redeem myself. A box of beads, tube of Bostick and rubber gloves later, et volia! Check that bad boy out! So if you happen to see an ISPCC volunteer over the next few weeks wearing one of these charity couture creations, drop them a few quid and a massive 'where did you get that?'

For more information about the ISPCC's €1 million fundraising drive, or to register as a volunteer, please log on to www.ispcc.ie/getyourbibon or call 1850 50 40 50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion