Fashion

Thursday, October 1, 2009

PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS IN CHLOE AND NARCISSUS

Here's an initial review on NYX ROUND LIPSTICKS IN NARCISSUS AND CHLOE


PRICE: AROUND A DOLLAR (?)

PLACE BOUGHT: MSCUPPYCAKES.COM

OTHER LOCATIONS: DIRECT RESELLERS IN MULTIPLY



L- R: Chloe and Narcissus


THE VERDICT:


So here are my two much- awaited lipstick packages from mscuppycakes online.


Narcissus on my lips.


It's a milky pink lipstick with a slight hint of silver frosting. It's saint germain- ish, but not totally, It's like in between. I don't like this because it just makes my teeth look garish and I might look like a floating frosted pink lip out in the dark so I decided to let it go. Thank you sis Khymm for adopting my Narcissus.


Chloe on my skin


It's a pink lipstick with a strong violet undertone with a slight hint of blue frosting. Overall, it's nice. This will work pretty well with fair- skinned ladies, especially for special occasions. Apply it lightly then it will work as a pretty pink- violet hue on your lips for daywear.


Swatch on my lips


Overall, I'm quite disappointed with my lipstick orders. These lipsticks that I ordered are everything that I hate in a lipstick. They make my teeth look garish, they have a ridiculous shimmer and the formula emphasizes my lip lines and chapped lips.


I should've gone for the Thalia and B52. But Chloe is nice. It's just that I have too much pink lipsticks, esp. hot pink ones.


But if you like frosted variants, they're nice and budget- friendly. It's just that I TOTALLY hate frosted lipsticks so these didn't do it for me.



**BTW, YOU GUYS MIGHT BE INTERESTED. THE NYX ROUND LIPSTICK IN CHLOE IS UP FOR SALE AT 80PHP. LEAVE A COMMENT HERE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. :) IT'S GOOD AS NEW AND ONLY USED FOR THE SAKE OF THIS ENTRY. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion