Fashion

Saturday, February 7, 2009

six unknown facts

I used to live in a caravan with my dad
I slept in a bunk bed with my face 2 inches from the ceiling, but couldn't sleep if there was a spider in my room. Me and my Dad had bonfires at night and I had to use an outdoor toilet. He cooked pasta and pesto until I was sick of it and he'd keep me awake at night by playing Michael Nyman's album too loud. But I look back at these days with really fond memories. I think it's why I love Caravan Girl by Goldfrapp so much

[1.jpg]


I'm a supersuper fast walker
It's a habit born out of a lot of late rushing and solo walks. when i'm with friends I generally get a lots of fierce calls of "hey, slow down!"

Pretentiousness scares me.
Being called pretentious is one of the ultimate insults...someone once said I looked like a hipster and I was mortified! And that explains my love/hate relationship with hipsters.

My first "fashion memory"
Was a pair of pocahontis leggings when I was about 6. pretty rad!

99% of the time I shop solo.
I don't really see the need to ask the opinions of others, even my closest friends on whether or not to buy something. Though when you have friends with identical taste it's more satisfying!

I feel like 2009 is going to be a great year.
After a really shitty patch a couple of years ago with the girls at my school, of dreading going to school each morning (and often crying before I'd even got there) I feel I've found myself a fantastic group of friends, all in different places. There's Abby over in NC, and the lovely girls at college as well as BFF Lily (though we started out as enemies aged 4).
The end of college, Glastonbury Festival and my first holiday with just friends to Corfu...throw in a bit of Obama and my eighteenth and things are shaping up pretty good!

[the+girls.jpg]


jeanie tagged me, now abby, tinsley, coco, deex, maria allure, jessica. oh what the hell, everyone! consider yourselves tagged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion