Fashion

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Joanne Hynes at Brown Thomas

I'm fussy when it comes to my clothes. Really really fussy. I'm that gal that'll spend an hour in the dressing room looking at my profile from 10 different angles, two hours soliciting counsel from my friends by IM and another three pouring over the 30 or so photos I took on my camera phone...just in case. Hey, I'm thorough if nothing else. So, you can imagine my joy when I discovered the Joanne Hynes SS09 collection at Brown Thomas. Not only is it limited ed (i.e. no fashion deja vu at parties...amen!) but the edgy chic aesthetic is right up my style alley. Am loving the technically impressive moc croc on silk jersey combo and those epaulettes...swoontastic! I'm also majorly relieved that I've got a fashion week failsafe. Kudos to you Ms. Hynes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion