Fashion

Monday, February 23, 2009

cccoming up

a post is in the pipeline. detailing my weekend of surreal, lovely, bizarre, at times unsavoury but then at times completely perfect shenanigans.


i leave you with a teeny tiny idea of the look I wore to the Topshop Unique show. a head shot just to show my hair and new red lipstick (that I splashed out on this weekend). this was after not only a day of show watching, in depth blogger discussing, strawberry beer sipping, but also a long stint on the bus back home. umm, niice!


i've worn the lippie everyday since; I shall shamelessly admit it's the single track road to making you feel like jen brill and adding a sufficient interest to a perfectly drab outfit. infact bizarrely all it took was a trip to london and about 24 hours for me to find a look for spring 2009 that I'm rather in love with. a channelling of beatniks and old school tomboys in cashmere polonecks, simple v neck pullovers, tights and a regression back to flats along with a new subtle snakeskin skirt (more on this all later) and a track jacket which I'm still feeling my way with. and not forgetting my clubmaster glasses.

[IMG00111.jpg]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion