Fashion

Monday, February 2, 2009

Now is the Winter of my Discontent

Irony is a bitter mistress. No sooner has the 2nd day of spring hit and what do we get - SNOW! And not even Irish snow (see: fast-melting slush) but snow that sticks and hence proposes the question 'what shall I wear?' Hmm... Tis a tricky one. I tried the furlined suede boots today but alas, they're not waterproof. I even tried my 'donkey' wool coat but alack, it remains as sodden as drunk on Paddy's Day. My only option was to stay fleeced up indoors with a glass of red wine and America's Next Top Model (Cycle 12). I even strapped on my Slendertone in a staunch bid to assure myself that I shall look svelte when spring actually decides to arrive. I blame the feckingroundhog. Rumour has it the little rodent saw its shadow and has bequeathed unto us another six weeks of foul weather. All well and good when nature has given you a fur coat. Grrr...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion