Fashion

Monday, January 12, 2009

Willpower...Where Art Thou Willpower?

Arse. Not even a fortnight into the new year and I've broken one of my resolutions...twice. Looks like the 'thou shalt not buy another vintage dress until you've saved enough for a pair of Louey B's' rule has fallen foul of my love for the oldies. My first indiscretion happened only two days into 2009 with my second and most luscious cheat occuring online early this morning. It was a maxi dress. Long - 59" to be precise - and brown....very brown. Although it was a lot older than me (a 1960s original), I was unperturbed by public perception. I clicked urgently again and again until it was lodged safely in my cart. Sigh... Paired with my vintage sunnies and platforms I could channel Kate Jackson in a New York minute. Was it worth it? Always. Would I do it again? My cart always has room for a good vintage.

Dress: Perk Up Vintage

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion