Fashion

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sovereign Beck

I love New York for many reasons. Number one - I was born and raised there. Number two - I have a phenomenal amount of New York readers (thanks guys!). Number three - the shopping rocks. From that seamless segue I'd like to introduce Soverign Beck - both readers of I Blog and purveyors of fine ties. The duo made up of Ryan Sovereign and William Beck, make up the small Brooklyn, New York based men's accessories design company which produce quirky neck ties, bow ties and pocket squares. Working on their sixth collection, it's obvious that the pair know their threads. I love the radial symmetry of the 'crystalize' tie, the 2D relief of the 'scatter pink' and their utterly original campaign shots. What's more, the limited prints ensure you fellas aren't rocking the same neck candy as your brethern. We likey? You betcha! Click here to get your shop on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion