Fashion

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Clariol Lasting Colour...Literally

It's that time of month - the time when those pesky greys begin to appear. Sure, I can rival Andrea Corr's raven locks on a good day but today required some artistry. Armed with my Clairol Lasting Colour touch up, I provided the smoke to my mirror. Fifteen minutes later and less of a badger, I washed and dried my hair to come downstairs and find my sister scrubbing the kitchen cabinets. By some freak accident, I managed to splay the entire unit in indelible black. "Kitchen Power!" I kept screaming like a crazed clean freak. "Get Kitchen Power!" My sibling, unaware of the magical properties of said cleaning product continued to scrub away the offending evidence until virtual scars were left on the laminate. My guilt however has not been so easy to assuage. I feel like I've graffitied all of her hard work in our house. Since, I have taken an active interest in wood polish and oil and have vowed to never...ever...attempt a DIY beauty job again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion